This is me with Jett when we were littler. Jett is huge now.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
My Dog, Jett
I played with my dog most of the day today. It was fun. I chased him across the yard. We had lots of fun. When I chased him, he ran straight at me. We played chicken. He would turn the other way right as we got close to each other. He is a black lab. They are strong and fast. Cops use them to track people and run fast to help them catch the bad guys.
This is me with Jett when we were littler. Jett is huge now.
This is me with Jett when we were littler. Jett is huge now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love this old picture of the two of you! You've grown quite a bit too dude!
Nice to see you & your groovy dog. I miss you both. :) Nice blog, Kully! :)
You two look alike!
How cool! My son Zachery loves to play with his dog, Tucker, too. Only Tucker is a small dog.
I love your blog!! Way to go!
Great to see you in the blogging world, Kullen. I love that picture of you and your dog!
How cool! I'm still waiting for my daughter to create one for herself. She turned 12 over a week ago. We have two wonderful dogs we hang out with. Keep your thoughts coming!
Hey Kullen welcome to blogger space, cute dog :)
Post a Comment